Face Mask with a Pack of 8 Coloured Fabric Textile Markers
7 Layers Face Mask comes with 5 layer PM2.5 Activated Carbon Filter *Not meant to provide medical protection* and 8 Coloured Textile Markers. You can also remove the carbon filter and use as mask cover.
8 Coloured Textile Markers have Non-Toxic ink, colours may be air cured, for best results, fix the colours by ironing. Colours will not run or wash out once fixed, the mask itself can be washed. Not suitable for children under 36 months
– L/XL 8 3/4″ X 5.5″
– S/M 7.5” X 4.5″
– 8 Coloured Textile Markers
– Adjustable ear loops with transparent silicon cord stoppers
– Includes 5 Pack of Self Adhesive Nose Crimps
– Slip through pocket for carbon filter
– 100% Washable and re-useable
– Available in Adult and Kids sizes
– Sublimation all over printed product.
– Covers nose and mouth
– Made and Printed in London
– 3 to 5 business days production time
– Only USA and UK Shipping goes out with TRACKING and rest gets sent out with Standard NON-TRACKED Post.
– From every single piece of mask sale, £0.50 ($ 0.62) will go to the NHS Details: https://aop.plus/together
– Additional every 5% of 1000 pieces of masks has been made will be donated to the people in London who needs masks.
– Fabric Layer 1 – 210 GSM 2 way stretch 82% Polyester 18% Lycra (Front Piece , Printable)
– Carbon Filter Layer 2 – Anti Sticky Cloth
– Carbon Filter Layer 3 – Filter Cloth
– Carbon Filter Layer 4 – Activated Carbon
– Carbon Filter Layer 5 – Filter Cloth
– Carbon Filter Layer 6 – Anti Sticky Cloth
– Fabric Layer 7 – 320 GSM Jersey fabric (73% Polyester, 22% viscose, 5 % elastane)
The cover is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The cover is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
Your products will be printed with love, and securely packed and shipped with care within 3 – 5 business days approximately. By knowing the estimated delivery time, you can determine how long it will take to receive the item.
*Please note that this is a handcrafted cut n sew garment and there may be tolerances of up to 1/4” (.6cm) on finished size.
* Please note that the colours shown are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product colours
* Please note in order to view the different colour variations, please select the first thumbnail on the slider first.
There are no reviews yet.